Wood Floor Fitting and Installation
Hardwood flooring is an investment that will last for years with professional installation and proper care. Our wood flooring fitters have years of experience, have done all types of flooring jobs and met the criteria of even the most demanding customers. We’re proud to offer a wide range of professional services:
- Installation of solid and engineered floorboards, panels and parquet blocks in any direction and style.
- Various shapes staircase cladding in various wood species.
- Skirting boards, plinths, architraves and doors undercutting, installation. Scotia and quadrant beading fitting.
- Fireplace frame production and fitting Door matting supply and fit.
- Bespoke door thresholds, floor manhole covers supply and fit.
Why Choose Us
- We employ only professional wood floor fitters and sanders who are committed to offering the best quality workmanship for the client.
- We promise to give you the best possible service and the lowest levels of inconvenience while the floor is being installed. We will do everything to complete the job in time as mutually agreed.
- We can adapt your skirting boards so that they do not have to be removed to complete the flooring installation. The skirting boards can be altered (cut out) using our specialised tools to accommodate the new level of the flooring. New boards can then easily slide underneath them.
For details about our installation prices click here